[Spacecadets] [Members] Expansion of Quelab Into the &th St (Ex-ServiceMaster Space or Any Other Space For That Matter)

Alice K. Shriver alice at 505access.com
Fri Jan 15 09:32:43 PST 2016

Hi Darren, et al,

We are interested in subleasing a lockable room/area of about 500 sq ft
immediately.  The current configuration of the 7th street additional
space contains a closet of sorts along the south wall. Although we did
not measure that area at our last visit, that would be appropriate for
our use at this time.  We'd like to be able to store (lock) materials
for use in workshops we'd like to hold at Quelab, and materials to show
to potential business partners.  For workshops and temporary displays,
we could use existing tables, open areas and power supplies.

Our previous warehouse space was 1500 sq ft near Eubank and Central --
one of six similar spaces in a fenced lot.  I was often there early and
stayed late but I felt secured and it was less than 5 miles from our house.

I hope this helps your efforts.

Cheers,
--Alice