[Spacecadets] Recommendation to stay at current location and rent the south space

drew at hardcorp.io drew at hardcorp.io
Thu Jan 14 14:17:05 PST 2016

For those of you who missed the meeting this morning:

Shelly (the real estate agent) did a walk-through of our current space
and the south space (where Servicemaster was). She said that both our
current space and the south space are an extraordinarily good deal, and
there's nothing else in Albuquerque that comes close. She recommended we
stay here and add the south space to our lease.

She also recommended renegotiating our current lease now, rather than
waiting for its expiration in October. This would let us put the entire
combined space, including the south space, on one lease, and run it for
example for three years starting from March 2016. This would also give
us the opportunity now to add other conditions to the lease that we
need, for example resolving the landlord's triplenet delays, getting an
occupancy permit, and fixing the gas plumbing code violations that are
the landlord's responsibility.