[Spacecadets] Did I miss a meeting, new Ceramics area?

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 18:09:26 PST 2016

Thanks Sherrie

If I feel like playing what type of clay are you going to fire? It has been
ages but I recall part of the initial discussion was on what 'Type' of clay
they use at the ceramic studios. Same questions on firing are you doing a
bisque? Actually if I decide to go this way - it will ping you and came
down when you are around.

And Adric that rack is amazing and wood be great.

Thanks

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris