[Spacecadets] Response from Board of Directors

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:16:02 PDT 2016

Chris,

Can you please re-send proposal 3?  I can only find two proposals in
previous emails.

However, proposal 1, point 3 says "We proposed that this space be
established between the roll-up door and the fire exit along the south wall
of the Annex. An offset of 9 feet from the wall would provide ample space
for work benches."

There was some confusion as to the exact meaning of this, some thought it
meant the rental space would START nine feet out from the wall (basically
in the middle of the floor), while others thought it would extend from the
wall and nine feet north.  Thus the request for a map of the proposed space
for rent.

Thanks.

JT