[Spacecadets] Agenda for tonight's meeting?

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:12:28 PDT 2016

That seems like it will cover the meeting for an agenda. Suggest that if
others have something to add maybe work it like a barcamp and write a
sentience of two about your item. And we put them up - actually come in a
bit early and write on a post-it. And we can all look at them and decide
what we might have time for or need at the next meeting.

I think starting with the key pieces such as cost of work space needs to be
priority
Policy to manage personal storage may not be in our world so maybe
recommend to board that this need becomes an ongoing group

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers, LLC is a 501(c)3*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 29 & 30, 2015*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 23 - 2015