[MachineShop] Machine Shop Office Hours

Denis Muradov denis.muradov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:01:59 PST 2020

I will be back after the 14th, I am currently still out of state.

Did I send you any documentation?

Before I come back there are a few members that might be able to show you
around the shop. Of the specific ones that come to mind one member who
might help is John Anthes, he might be out of state as he frequently
travels. He is otherwise a regular radio club member, and might be able to
give a walkthrough afterwards. He has trained a few members in the past.
Joshua Pederson is another one, though he is known to be very busy most of
the time. The other members might help to show where things are, but are
not machinists. One is Raphael Perea, he does electrical projects. Ethan
Moses has used the shop a few times, he primarily makes plastic cameras.

jpanthes at comcast.net
pedersen.joshua at gmail.com
raphael.perea at gmail.com
ethanmoses at gmail.com