[MachineShop] Shop hours

Denis Muradov denis.muradov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:21:58 PDT 2018

 I have been in the shop these past couple of weeks and I noticed that I do
not really see that many people using it these days. I can understand a few
reasons for this. Eric was a treasure trove of practical information. He
also kept regular hours. The other reason was the two person rule. The
consensus with the board when I took over was that all of Erics rules in
regards to machine safety would be in effect, so the two person rule is
still in effect. So far I have not gotten any emails or questions from
anyone regarding the machine shop. While I can't really provide many
answers, I can show up. Does anyone have interest in regular hours? I can
come in every Sunday 7-10pm for example.

Any thoughts?

Thanks