[MachineShop] Quelab Two Person Rule

Denis Muradov denis.muradov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:33:05 PST 2018

Those of you who have experience machining but do not use Quelab because
you do not have anyone who can put in the time I can offer the following.
If you need a safety I can be available with sufficient advance notice. The
idea here is that it would be mutually beneficial. You can work on your
project and I can work on mine. Or, we can watch each other work.

What works for me is the following. I would like a minimum of 24 hour
advance notice to schedule transportation. I can come in at 6pm on work
days until 9pm and after noon on weekends until 9pm.  If we set something
up and at the last second you can’t make it you would need to let me know
right away, and vice versa.

If you need training, that would be scheduled separately. I of course
welcome anyone else who wants to do the same.

Thanks