[QUELAB CNC] test message

Adric adricm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:18:50 PDT 2021

Whom else is on this list?    and who's going to take points on the cnc
build.  looks like there may be a planto put this cnc where the shapeoko
was,  (moving the flammables cabinet over to where some of the lockers are,
once the locker bank gets shortened.

At the same time it looks like we may be getting a small water table plasma
cnc that may be small enough to fit in the welding shop (and there is even
water access there,,  more details when things get finalized.   This will
be a loan to quelab and will probably go away in 1-2 years but hopefully we
can find the pluses and minuses of this setup to better select what we
replace it with if its popular.