[QUELAB CNC] Tables and Workspace for the CNC Project

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 15:57:00 PST 2017

Bentleys is have a huge three day auction next week of a major government subcontractor. In looking through the catalog, I see some thigs taht would be good for Quelab.
In the case of the CNC work, I am thinking about a cubicle in the Annex (in addition to others). This was there is a clearly defined, semi-private space for work on it.
Example of cubicles being offered (right now, some have no bids so conceivably, they could be $1 per whole cubice section- including desk(s) inside (I think). I am going to look at them on Monday).https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/catalog/93162/utc-aerospace-plant-auction---february-28---march-2--2017/?q=cubicle

Ideas for tables / benched for final placement of router:
https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/29595878/small-cpu-table/?q=table&cpage=2&ref=catalog

https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/30122409/work-table/?q=table&cpage=2&ref=catalog

https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/30246083/pro-line-white-work-bench/?q=bench&ref=catalog

https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/30246084/pro-line-blue-work-bench/?q=bench&ref=catalog

https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/30246084/pro-line-blue-work-bench/?q=bench&ref=cataloghttps://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/29559435/esd-work-table-station--30-x48-x30-/?q=station&ref=catalog
Leveling feet can be unscrewed from bottom and locking casters can be inserted.

There will be tons of these style magnifying lights in the auction as well. What are thoughts of adding one of these to station (And maybe a couple extras just for spare bulbs if nothing else?)https://auctionsouthwest.hibid.com/lot/29559461/intertek-luna-pro-magnifying-light/?q=light&ref=catalog

Just some ideas....
Darren