[QUELAB CNC] Fwd: [Members] Quelab Interest in a MaslowCNC?

gonner gonner at swcp.com
Wed Aug 9 08:55:20 PDT 2017

I always encourage maker projects a one month building space is always
available to all QUELAB members. Space for any new tool in the wood shop
will need to be cleared with me. Also who and why was a large steel box
put in the wood shop with out asking me? Talk to me or remove it ASAP.
            GONNER
            505-270-6308 anytime