[QUELAB CNC] [Members] The X-Shape-Carve-oko lives! And Draws! Words!

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:03:02 PST 2016

>     ...free software solutions, such as Inventables' Easel web app, or

> >     Makercam.com.
> >

> any comment here?  Other tools?
>
> recommended tutorials?

Makercam has a tutorial on their site, plus Google it or check on YouTube.

As for Easel, like it or hate it, it *IS* what Inventables advocates for
the machine, and I think we should be familiar enough with it to use it.
Of course, we should still investigate other options (I am partial to
Vectric software myself, it's so highly recommended, but costly!).  There
are also lots of videos on YouTube about working with Easel, and
Inventables has forums on both the X-Carve as well as Easel (X-
https://discuss.inventables.com/)