[QUELAB CNC] Shapeoko -> Xcarve conversion: status

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:50:19 PST 2016

Morgan -

The CNC machines LIVE in the workshop.  YOU picked up the Shapeoko from its
dedicated table.  There is also another table where the Shapeoko USED to
live that is -empty-.

However, you got me with your asthma argument!  As someone that had
childhood asthma, I agree with you on that one...

The other thing to do would be to move it back to MASTS when you are done
working on it for the night.

In any case, it would be best to have it out of the Core by the meeting
next weekend.

(P.S. *THANKS* for all this work you are doing.  GREATLY appreciated!)