[QUELAB CNC] Training

Mark Foster markhollisfoster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:31:23 PST 2016

Hello, I finally purchased my membership for February and would like to be
trained on most of the tools at the lab. Do you or does anyone else have
time this week to train me on any of the following equipment? I am
comfortable and have used all of this equipment before except for the laser
cutter and oxy acetylene torch. I am open all week except wednesdays.
Thanks!

Here is what I would like to be able to use:
Mill
Lathe
welders
band saw
chop saw
press
laser cutter
electronics shop
CNC equipment
darkroom
sandblaster
drill presses

kilns? Do you have these working? I am working at the Not Made in China
pottery studio currently, it would be nice to have a spare working.

Thanks again.
Mark